Evaluation
Overall in terms of my animations I think looking from the
start of the unit when I had no experience to the end now then I’ve made very
good progress over the unit, I still have a long way to go before I can really
start animating with the best of them but I’m going to keep practicing to keep
my skill base up in this aspect since it’s a very useful skill to have.
I think
I thrived more on the character animations than anything else since my beginning
ones were basic but weren’t good and by the end my harder ones were better
executed showing my improvement over the unit. Looking into the future now I will
be probably trying to use the graph editor more since I didn’t touch it in this
unit since I wanted to hand key everything, but using this tool should help me
take my animations to the next level and hopefully help me produce some really
cool stuff for our upcoming game demo at the end of the year.
No comments:
Post a Comment